The West Portal Book Club meets the 3rd Thursday of every month at 2:00 pm. Our reading choices alternate between fiction and nonfiction. New members are always welcome.
February's selection is "1493: Uncovering the New World Columbus Created" by Charles C. Mann. Please call 415-355-2886 to register for the West Portal Book Club.
- Great Books Discussion Group
- Thursday, September 3, 2015, 5:30 pmMain Library, Sycip Room - Floor 4
- Great Teen Book Swap!
- Friday, September 4, 2015, 3:30 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Othello by William Shakespeare
- Tuesday, September 8, 2015, 6:15 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room