This month we are discussing Marilyn Yalom's How the French Invented Love: Nine Hundred Years of Passion and Romance.
The West Portal Book Club meets the 3rd Thursday of every month at 2:00 pm. Our reading choices alternate between fiction and nonfiction. New members are always welcome.
- Western Addition Book Group
- Monday, December 5, 2016, 4:00 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Great Books Discussion Group
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016, 6:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Sunset Book Group
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016, 7:00 pmSunset, Sunset Children's Area