This month we are discussing Marilyn Yalom's How the French Invented Love: Nine Hundred Years of Passion and Romance.
The West Portal Book Club meets the 3rd Thursday of every month at 2:00 pm. Our reading choices alternate between fiction and nonfiction. New members are always welcome.
- Rincón Literario: Formas de volver a casa
- Wednesday, April 23, 2014Main Library, Paley Room - Floor 3
- Great Books Discussion Group
- Wednesday, April 23, 2014West Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Bernal Book Club
- Thursday, April 24, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room