This month we are discussing Marilyn Yalom's How the French Invented Love: Nine Hundred Years of Passion and Romance.
The West Portal Book Club meets the 3rd Thursday of every month at 2:00 pm. Our reading choices alternate between fiction and nonfiction. New members are always welcome.
- Golden Gate Valley Mystery Book Club
- Thursday, August 27, 2015, 3:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room
- Great Books Discussion Group
- Wednesday, September 2, 2015, 6:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Sunset Book Group
- Wednesday, September 2, 2015, 7:00 pmSunset, Sunset Children's Area