This month we are discussing Marilyn Yalom's How the French Invented Love: Nine Hundred Years of Passion and Romance.
The West Portal Book Club meets the 3rd Thursday of every month at 2:00 pm. Our reading choices alternate between fiction and nonfiction. New members are always welcome.
- Merced Branch Library book club
- Tuesday, October 6, 2015, 7:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
- Slow Book Society
- Wednesday, October 7, 2015, 6:00 pmMain Library, Stong Room - Floor 1
- Great Books Discussion Group
- Wednesday, October 7, 2015, 6:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room