This month we are discussing Marilyn Yalom's How the French Invented Love: Nine Hundred Years of Passion and Romance.
The West Portal Book Club meets the 3rd Thursday of every month at 2:00 pm. Our reading choices alternate between fiction and nonfiction. New members are always welcome.
- Great Books Reading Group
- Tuesday, September 16, 2014Sunset, Sunset General Floor Area
- Legal Book Club
- Wednesday, September 17, 2014Main Library, Stong Room - Floor 1
- Noe Valley Book Discussion Group
- Wednesday, September 17, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room