This month we are discussing Marilyn Yalom's How the French Invented Love: Nine Hundred Years of Passion and Romance.
The West Portal Book Club meets the 3rd Thursday of every month at 2:00 pm. Our reading choices alternate between fiction and nonfiction. New members are always welcome.
- Rincón Literario
- Wednesday, July 23, 2014Main Library, Paley Room - Floor 3
- Great Books Discussion Group
- Wednesday, July 23, 2014West Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- The Boris Rozenfeld Russian Bibliophiles Club
- Saturday, July 26, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic B