This month we are discussing Marilyn Yalom's How the French Invented Love: Nine Hundred Years of Passion and Romance.
The West Portal Book Club meets the 3rd Thursday of every month at 2:00 pm. Our reading choices alternate between fiction and nonfiction. New members are always welcome.
- Excelsior Branch Book Club
- Tuesday, March 28, 2017, 7:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Parkside Library Book Club
- Tuesday, March 28, 2017, 7:00 pmParkside, Parkside Teen's Area
- Mission Bay Book Club
- Wednesday, March 29, 2017, 6:30 pmMission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room