This month we are discussing Marilyn Yalom's How the French Invented Love: Nine Hundred Years of Passion and Romance.
The West Portal Book Club meets the 3rd Thursday of every month at 2:00 pm. Our reading choices alternate between fiction and nonfiction. New members are always welcome.
- Western Addition Book Group
- Lunes 6 de Julio de 2015Western Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones
- Great Books Discussion Group
- Miércoles 8 de Julio de 2015Noe Valley, Noe Valley: Sala de Reuniones
- Great Books Reading Group
- Sábado 11 de Julio de 2015North Beach, North Beach: Área Principal