Play and Grow: Toddler Fun with Reading, Rhyming and Recreation is an early literacy play group that promotes parents child interaction and kindergarten readiness. The group is intended for parents, grandparents, caregivers, and children birth-age five.
This program is a collaboration effort between Edgewood Center, Parent University, APA Family Support Services, and San Francisco Public Library.
Books, rhymes, music, movement, and more for toddlers, 16 months through age 2 and their caregivers.
- Toddler Tales and Playtime
- Tuesday, July 28, 2015, 10:15 amPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Toddler Tales Session I
- Tuesday, July 28, 2015, 10:15 amMission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Toddler Tales & Playtime: Spanish
- Tuesday, July 28, 2015, 10:15 amMission, Mission Children's Area