The Bernal Jazz Quintet explores familiar standards and fresh new compositions, from bop to blues to ballads and more. An unusual front-line pairing of vibraphone (Jim Zimmerman) and sax (Michael Gold) combines with a creative, supportive rhythm section of piano (Paul Mindrup), bass (Ken Lenga), and drums (Tom Hassett).
- Opera for the People
- Sunday, September 25, 2016, 2:00 pmNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Musical Outdoor Storytime
- Tuesday, October 4, 2016, 10:30 am
- Parent-Child Interactions
- Thursday, October 6, 2016, 10:00 amWestern Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room