Perrin and Cluzaud clearly aim to discourage pollution and encourage conservation, but their movie mostly serves as a treat for the eyes and ears As narrator Pierce Brosnan states, "The Ocean is alive," and the crew spent four years crossing the globe to capture its most intriguing sights, from the salt-encrusted marine iguanas of the Galápagos Islands to the silky fur seals of South Africa.
Green Saturdays@ Bernal takes place the second Saturday of every month. The program features hands-on activities and useful information for sustainable living. This program is for all ages and we encourage family participation.
This is a Green Stacks event.
This is a Films & Videos program from SFPL. From feature films to youth-made videos, we’ve got something great to watch.
Short animation or live action movies, often based on children’s books.
- Fire Flowers
- Saturday, May 28, 2016, 10:30 amMain Library, Learning Studio
- CANCELLED - Film screening : The Faith in Ailao Mountain
- Saturday, May 28, 2016, 1:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- film: Transcending - the Wat Misaka Story
- Saturday, May 28, 2016, 3:00 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room