Come and learn how to make a flower kusudama out of paper! Literally translated as "medicine ball," kusudamas are paper spheres that are made by sewing or gluing folded pieces of paper together. All materials will be provided. Everyone is invited to attend. Instructions will only be in English.
- VIVA Mexican Yarn Paintings
- Tuesday, October 6, 2015, 3:30 pmNorth Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Craft Night : Make a Bead Necklace!
- Tuesday, October 6, 2015, 7:00 pmParkside, Parkside General Floor Area
- DIY beaded necklaces
- Wednesday, October 7, 2015, 7:00 pmNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room