Come and learn how to make a flower kusudama out of paper! Literally translated as "medicine ball," kusudamas are paper spheres that are made by sewing or gluing folded pieces of paper together. All materials will be provided. Everyone is invited to attend. Instructions will only be in English.
- Knitting and Crocheting Circle
- Friday, February 5, 2016, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, February 6, 2016, 10:15 amSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Origami Club
- Saturday, February 6, 2016, 1:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, February 6, 2016, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- "Keep Your Garden Humming!"
- Saturday, February 6, 2016, 1:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Handmade Valentine's Day Cards with GoGo Craft
- Saturday, February 6, 2016, 2:00 pmMarina, Marina Childrens' Area