Come and learn how to make a flower kusudama out of paper! Literally translated as "medicine ball," kusudamas are paper spheres that are made by sewing or gluing folded pieces of paper together. All materials will be provided. Everyone is invited to attend. Instructions will only be in English.
- Crafty Friday and LEGOS!
- Friday, August 29, 2014Mission, Mission Children's Area
- Button Making
- Thursday, September 4, 2014Glen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room
- DIY Red Envelope Lantern
- Thursday, September 4, 2014Portola, Portola Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, September 6, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Make Stuff Mondays!
- Monday, September 8, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Paper Flowers
- Tuesday, September 9, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room