Come and learn how to make a flower kusudama out of just six sheets of paper. Literally translated as "medicine ball," kusudamas are paper spheres that are made by sewing or gluing folded pieces of paper together. All materials will be provided. Everyone is invited to attend. Instructions will only be in English.
- Make a Button!
- Martes 28 de Abril de 2015Excelsior, Excelsior: Sala de Reuniones
- Bicycle Tire Craft with GoGo Craft
- Jueves 30 de Abril de 2015Potrero, Potrero: Sala de Reuniones
- First Fridays - Drop In Crafts!
- Viernes 1 de Mayo de 2015Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate: Área Principal