Come and learn how to make a flower kusudama out of just six sheets of paper. Literally translated as "medicine ball," kusudamas are paper spheres that are made by sewing or gluing folded pieces of paper together. All materials will be provided. Everyone is invited to attend. Instructions will only be in English.
- Mother's Day Arts and Crafts
- Lunes 4 de Mayo de 2015Ingleside, Ingleside: Sala de Reuniones
- Make a Mother's Day Gift!
- Jueves 7 de Mayo de 2015Richmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- Festive Paper Flowers
- Sábado 9 de Mayo de 2015Mission , Mission: Área Juvenil