Come learn about San Francisco's Civil Grand Jury.
You will hear about:
- What is the purpose of the grand jury?
- Who are the people who serve on the grand jury?
- How it works: selection of issues studied, and how investigations are done?
- Does anything happen with the jury’s findings and recommendations?
Come to the community meeting and get the answers. And ask other questions at the discussion period following the brief presentation by former civil grand jurors.
- 19th Ave. & Buckingham Way Operator Facility
- Wednesday, December 3, 2014Merced, Merced General Floor Area
- Cheap Fun in San Francisco
- Friday, December 5, 2014North Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Home Preparedness in Earthquake Country
- Saturday, December 13, 2014Portola, Portola Meeting Room