Come learn about San Francisco's Civil Grand Jury.
You will hear about:
- What is the purpose of the grand jury?
- Who are the people who serve on the grand jury?
- How it works: selection of issues studied, and how investigations are done?
- Does anything happen with the jury’s findings and recommendations?
Come to the community meeting and get the answers. And ask other questions at the discussion period following the brief presentation by former civil grand jurors.
- Sunset District History
- Thursday, July 30, 2015, 7:00 pmSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Home Preparedness in Earthquake Country
- Saturday, August 1, 2015, 2:00 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Growing Up in San Francisco’s Western Neighborhoods
- Thursday, August 6, 2015, 7:00 pmSunset, Sunset Children's Area