Come learn about San Francisco's Civil Grand Jury.
You will hear about:
- What is the purpose of the grand jury?
- Who are the people who serve on the grand jury?
- How it works: selection of issues studied, and how investigations are done?
- Does anything happen with the jury’s findings and recommendations?
Come to the community meeting and get the answers. And ask other questions at the discussion period following the brief presentation by former civil grand jurors.
- West Portal Open House Party
- Saturday, February 6, 2016, 1:00 pmWest Portal, West Portal General Floor Area
- California Academy of Sciences
- Sunday, February 7, 2016, 10:00 am
- Richmond SFPD Community Meeting
- Tuesday, February 16, 2016, 7:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room