Come learn about San Francisco's Civil Grand Jury.
You will hear about:
- What is the purpose of the grand jury?
- Who are the people who serve on the grand jury?
- How it works: selection of issues studied, and how investigations are done?
- Does anything happen with the jury’s findings and recommendations?
Come to the community meeting and get the answers. And ask other questions at the discussion period following the brief presentation by former civil grand jurors.
- Richmond Library Tour (in Russian)
- Wednesday, April 23, 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Meeting Room
- Sunday Streets - Bayview/Dogpatch
- Sunday, May 4, 2014Bookmobiles / Mobile Outreach, Green Bookmobile
- Merced Branch Library Open House
- Wednesday, May 14, 2014Merced, Merced General Floor Area