Come learn about San Francisco's Civil Grand Jury.
You will hear about:
- What is the purpose of the grand jury?
- Who are the people who serve on the grand jury?
- How it works: selection of issues studied, and how investigations are done?
- Does anything happen with the jury’s findings and recommendations?
Come to the community meeting and get the answers. And ask other questions at the discussion period following the brief presentation by former civil grand jurors.
- Free & Fun in San Francisco - Updated
- Monday, June 1, 2015North Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Visitacion Valley Branch Library Open House
- Saturday, June 13, 2015Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley General Floor Area
- Cortland Avenue History Night
- Wednesday, June 17, 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room