Come learn about San Francisco's Civil Grand Jury.
You will hear about:
- What is the purpose of the grand jury?
- Who are the people who serve on the grand jury?
- How it works: selection of issues studied, and how investigations are done?
- Does anything happen with the jury’s findings and recommendations?
Come to the community meeting and get the answers. And ask other questions at the discussion period following the brief presentation by former civil grand jurors.
- Noe Valley: A Village Within the City
- Saturday, August 2, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Russeller Watercolor Group Salon
- Tuesday, August 5, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- BHP: Bernal History Group
- Wednesday, August 20, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room