Come learn about San Francisco's Civil Grand Jury.
You will hear about:
- What is the purpose of the grand jury?
- Who are the people who serve on the grand jury?
- How it works: selection of issues studied, and how investigations are done?
- Does anything happen with the jury’s findings and recommendations?
Come to the community meeting and get the answers. And ask other questions at the discussion period following the brief presentation by former civil grand jurors.
- Community Bike Build
- Saturday, October 22, 2016, 11:00 amBayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- 11th Annual Children's Halloween Hootenanny
- Saturday, October 22, 2016, 11:00 am
- Veterans Resource Center Drop-In
- Monday, October 24, 2016, 12:00 pmMain Library, Golden Gate Rm - 5th Fl
- Plant Bulbs this Fall to Make Carpets of Color For Spring
- Saturday, October 22, 2016, 1:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room