Come learn about San Francisco's Civil Grand Jury.
You will hear about:
- What is the purpose of the grand jury?
- Who are the people who serve on the grand jury?
- How it works: selection of issues studied, and how investigations are done?
- Does anything happen with the jury’s findings and recommendations?
Come to the community meeting and get the answers. And ask other questions at the discussion period following the brief presentation by former civil grand jurors.
- Free & Fun in San Francisco - Updated
- Monday, May 4, 2015North Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Urban Bicycling: Street Skills 101
- Saturday, May 9, 2015Main Library, Music Center - 4th Floor
- Rebuilding Together San Francisco
- Wednesday, May 20, 2015Portola, Portola Meeting Room