Come learn about San Francisco's Civil Grand Jury.
You will hear about:
- What is the purpose of the grand jury?
- Who are the people who serve on the grand jury?
- How it works: selection of issues studied, and how investigations are done?
- Does anything happen with the jury’s findings and recommendations?
Come to the community meeting and get the answers. And ask other questions at the discussion period following the brief presentation by former civil grand jurors.
- "J's" in J-Town: Jews, Japanese, and Jazz!
- Sábado 11 de Julio de 2015Western Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones
- BHP: Bernal History Group
- Miércoles 15 de Julio de 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- Sunset District History
- Jueves 30 de Julio de 2015Sunset, Sunset: Área Juvenil