Come learn about San Francisco's Civil Grand Jury.
You will hear about:
- What is the purpose of the grand jury?
- Who are the people who serve on the grand jury?
- How it works: selection of issues studied, and how investigations are done?
- Does anything happen with the jury’s findings and recommendations?
Come to the community meeting and get the answers. And ask other questions at the discussion period following the brief presentation by former civil grand jurors.
- Red Envelope Crafts
- Miércoles 18 de Enero de 2017, 6:00 pmPortola , Portola: Sala de Reuniones
- Anchor Brewing Co. Tour -- WAIT LIST ONLY!
- Jueves 26 de Enero de 2017, 3:30 pm
- If I am not Black, what does Black Lives Matter mean to me?
- Martes 7 de Febrero de 2017, 4:30 pmRichmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- Connecting Home Owners and Home Seekers
- Jueves 26 de Enero de 2017, 6:00 pmMerced, Merced: Área Principal
- Growing Roses in the San Francisco Bay Area
- Sábado 4 de Febrero de 2017, 1:00 pmRichmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- Your Mission Community Market
- Sábado 11 de Febrero de 2017, 3:00 pmMission , Mission Garden