Come learn about San Francisco's Civil Grand Jury.
You will hear about:
- What is the purpose of the grand jury?
- Who are the people who serve on the grand jury?
- How it works: selection of issues studied, and how investigations are done?
- Does anything happen with the jury’s findings and recommendations?
Come to the community meeting and get the answers. And ask other questions at the discussion period following the brief presentation by former civil grand jurors.
- Teen Talkout
- Miércoles 8 de Octubre de 2014Bayview, Bayview: Sala de Reuniones
- BHP: Bernal History Group
- Miércoles 15 de Octubre de 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- Free Specialized hands-on Phones Demonstration
- Jueves 16 de Octubre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Biblioteca para Ciegos