Come learn about San Francisco's Civil Grand Jury.
You will hear about:
- What is the purpose of the grand jury?
- Who are the people who serve on the grand jury?
- How it works: selection of issues studied, and how investigations are done?
- Does anything happen with the jury’s findings and recommendations?
Come to the community meeting and get the answers. And ask other questions at the discussion period following the brief presentation by former civil grand jurors.
- Sunday Streets - Bayview/Dogpatch
- Domingo 4 de Mayo de 2014Bibliotecas Ambulantes - Servicios de Asistencia , Biblioteca Ecológica
- Merced Branch Library Open House
- Miércoles 14 de Mayo de 2014Merced, Merced: Área Principal
- The Ohlone Nation: The Original Residents of Bernal Heights
- Miércoles 21 de Mayo de 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones