Come learn about San Francisco's Civil Grand Jury.
You will hear about:
- What is the purpose of the grand jury?
- Who are the people who serve on the grand jury?
- How it works: selection of issues studied, and how investigations are done?
- Does anything happen with the jury’s findings and recommendations?
Come to the community meeting and get the answers. And ask other questions at the discussion period following the brief presentation by former civil grand jurors.
- Sunset District History
- Jueves 30 de Julio de 2015, 7:00 pmSunset, Sunset: Área Juvenil
- Home Preparedness in Earthquake Country
- Sábado 1 de Agosto de 2015, 2:00 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones
- Growing Up in San Francisco’s Western Neighborhoods
- Jueves 6 de Agosto de 2015, 7:00 pmSunset, Sunset: Área Juvenil