Come learn about San Francisco's Civil Grand Jury.
You will hear about:
- What is the purpose of the grand jury?
- Who are the people who serve on the grand jury?
- How it works: selection of issues studied, and how investigations are done?
- Does anything happen with the jury’s findings and recommendations?
Come to the community meeting and get the answers. And ask other questions at the discussion period following the brief presentation by former civil grand jurors.
- Legendary Locals of the Richmond, Sunset, and Golden Gate Park
- Miércoles 28 de Enero de 2015Sunset, Sunset: Área Juvenil
- Ingleside Library Garden Preconstruction Mtg
- Viernes 6 de Febrero de 2015Ingleside, Ingleside: Sala de Reuniones
- Cheap Fun in San Francisco - Updated
- Lunes 9 de Febrero de 2015North Beach, North Beach