Come learn about San Francisco's Civil Grand Jury.
You will hear about:
- What is the purpose of the grand jury?
- Who are the people who serve on the grand jury?
- How it works: selection of issues studied, and how investigations are done?
- Does anything happen with the jury’s findings and recommendations?
Come to the community meeting and get the answers. And ask other questions at the discussion period following the brief presentation by former civil grand jurors.
- Off the Grid
- Domingo 29 de Mayo de 2016, 11:00 amBibliotecas Ambulantes, Biblioteca Ecológica
- Veterans Resource Center Drop-In
- Miércoles 1 de Junio de 2016, 12:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Golden Gate Rm - 5th Fl
- Bay Area Book Festival
- Domingo 5 de Junio de 2016, 10:00 amBibliotecas Ambulantes, Biblioteca Ecológica