Come learn about San Francisco's Civil Grand Jury.
You will hear about:
- What is the purpose of the grand jury?
- Who are the people who serve on the grand jury?
- How it works: selection of issues studied, and how investigations are done?
- Does anything happen with the jury’s findings and recommendations?
Come to the community meeting and get the answers. And ask other questions at the discussion period following the brief presentation by former civil grand jurors.
- Halloween Hootananny
- 星期六, 2014年10月25日
- City Department Speakers’ Series
- 星期二, 2014年10月28日Richmond 列治文分館/ Senator Milton Marks, Richmond 分館會議室
- Teen Talkout
- 星期四, 2014年１１月6日Bayview 分館, Bayview 會議室