Come learn about San Francisco's Civil Grand Jury.
You will hear about:
- What is the purpose of the grand jury?
- Who are the people who serve on the grand jury?
- How it works: selection of issues studied, and how investigations are done?
- Does anything happen with the jury’s findings and recommendations?
Come to the community meeting and get the answers. And ask other questions at the discussion period following the brief presentation by former civil grand jurors.
- 星期三, 2015年4月1日Excelsior 分館, Excelsior 分館會議室
- Sidewalk Poetry & Music with Mission MAPP
- 星期六, 2015年4月4日Mission 分館, Mission 公眾範圍
- Free & Fun in San Francisco - Updated
- 星期一, 2015年4月6日North Beach 分館, North Beach分館