Come learn about San Francisco's Civil Grand Jury.
You will hear about:
- What is the purpose of the grand jury?
- Who are the people who serve on the grand jury?
- How it works: selection of issues studied, and how investigations are done?
- Does anything happen with the jury’s findings and recommendations?
Come to the community meeting and get the answers. And ask other questions at the discussion period following the brief presentation by former civil grand jurors.
- Anchor Brewing Co. Tour -- WAIT LIST ONLY!
- 星期四, 2017年１月26日, 3:30 pm
- If I am not Black, what does Black Lives Matter mean to me?
- 星期二, 2017年2月7日, 4:30 pmRichmond 列治文分館, Richmond 分館會議室
- Parents, Peers and Pasta
- 星期三, 2017年2月8日, 5:30 pmMission Bay 分館, Mission Bay Program Room