Come learn about San Francisco's Civil Grand Jury.
You will hear about:
- What is the purpose of the grand jury?
- Who are the people who serve on the grand jury?
- How it works: selection of issues studied, and how investigations are done?
- Does anything happen with the jury’s findings and recommendations?
Come to the community meeting and get the answers. And ask other questions at the discussion period following the brief presentation by former civil grand jurors.
- Spring Break Talent Show!
- 星期一, 2017年3月27日, 2:30 pmOrtega 分館, Ortega 分館會議室
- Jubilee Immigration Advocates
- 星期三, 2017年4月5日, 7:00 pmMerced 分館, Merced 公眾範圍
- Portola Open House!
- 星期六, 2017年4月8日, 2:00 pmPortola 分館, Portola 公眾範圍