Learn about materials, tools and a variety of decorative stitches at our monthly Crafternoon. In class you can choose to create either a sampler of stitches or another simple project. We will supply tools, fabric and embroidery floss, or bring your own if you already have a project in mind. Advance registration is required as attendance is limited to 12 people. Sign up begins one week before the event. Register in person at the AMR desk, by phone (415-557-4521), or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Star Wars Origami Strikes Back!
- Wednesday, July 1, 2015Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Stretch Band Bracelets and Necklaces
- Thursday, July 2, 2015North Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- First Fridays - Drop In Crafts!
- Friday, July 3, 2015Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate General Floor Area