Learn about materials, tools and a variety of decorative stitches at our monthly Crafternoon. In class you can choose to create either a sampler of stitches or another simple project. We will supply tools, fabric and embroidery floss, or bring your own if you already have a project in mind. Advance registration is required as attendance is limited to 12 people. Sign up begins one week before the event. Register in person at the AMR desk, by phone (415-557-4521), or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Holiday Beaded Present
- Friday, December 26, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Art, Chat, Listen
- Saturday, December 27, 2014West Portal, West Portal Teen's Area
- First Fridays - Drop In Crafts!
- Friday, January 2, 2015Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate General Floor Area
- Rainbow Loom Creations
- Monday, December 29, 2014Bayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, January 3, 2015Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Tuesday, January 13, 2015Merced, Merced General Floor Area