Learn about materials, tools and a variety of decorative stitches at our monthly Crafternoon. In class you can choose to create either a sampler of stitches or another simple project. We will supply tools, fabric and embroidery floss, or bring your own if you already have a project in mind. Advance registration is required as attendance is limited to 12 people. Sign up begins one week before the event. Register in person at the AMR desk, by phone (415-557-4521), or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make a Valentine!
- Friday, February 12, 2016, 3:00 pmPortola, Portola Meeting Room
- Beading Workshop with Chelsee
- Saturday, February 13, 2016, 1:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Red Envelope Craft
- Saturday, February 13, 2016, 2:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Art All Around
- Sunday, February 14, 2016, 2:00 pmMain Library, Children's Center
- Artistry and Craft Club
- Thursday, February 18, 2016, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Plant a Drought Tolerant Garden
- Saturday, February 20, 2016, 10:00 am