Learn about materials, tools and a variety of decorative stitches at our monthly Crafternoon. In class you can choose to create either a sampler of stitches or another simple project. We will supply tools, fabric and embroidery floss, or bring your own if you already have a project in mind. Advance registration is required as attendance is limited to 12 people. Sign up begins one week before the event. Register in person at the AMR desk, by phone (415-557-4521), or by emailing email@example.com.
- Glen Park Knitting Circle
- Thursday, August 21, 2014Glen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room
- Russeller Watercolor Group
- Friday, August 22, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Frozen-inspired Olaf Mask
- Saturday, August 23, 2014Sunset, Sunset Children's Area