Learn about materials, tools and a variety of decorative stitches at our monthly Crafternoon. In class you can choose to create either a sampler of stitches or another simple project. We will supply tools, fabric and embroidery floss, or bring your own if you already have a project in mind. Advance registration is required as attendance is limited to 12 people. Sign up begins one week before the event. Register in person at the AMR desk, by phone (415-557-4521), or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Knitting and Crocheting Circle
- Friday, February 5, 2016, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, February 6, 2016, 10:15 amSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Origami Club
- Saturday, February 6, 2016, 1:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, February 6, 2016, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- "Keep Your Garden Humming!"
- Saturday, February 6, 2016, 1:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Handmade Valentine's Day Cards with GoGo Craft
- Saturday, February 6, 2016, 2:00 pmMarina, Marina Childrens' Area