The Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC) will be offering their free services at Richmond Branch Library on Mondays from 10am - 1pm and Wednesdays from 10am-12pm. They provide information and referral, help with filling out forms, and translation services to seniors and disabled. Staff speak English, Chinese, and Russian.
- Mid-Autumn Riddle Contest
- Saturday, September 20, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown Meeting Room
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, September 22, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Teen Computer Corps
- Tuesday, September 23, 2014North Beach, North Beach Meeting Room