The Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC) will be offering their free services at Richmond Branch Library on Mondays from 10am - 1pm and Wednesdays from 10am-12pm. They provide information and referral, help with filling out forms, and translation services to seniors and disabled. Staff speak English, Chinese, and Russian.
- San Francisco Village
- Sunday, January 25, 2015West Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, January 26, 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Friday, January 30, 2015Parkside, Parkside Teen's Area