The Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC) will be offering their free services at Richmond Branch Library on Mondays from 10am - 1pm and Wednesdays from 10am-12pm. They provide information and referral, help with filling out forms, and translation services to seniors and disabled. Staff speak English, Chinese, and Russian.
- Celebrating Chinese Moon Festival
- Saturday, August 30, 2014Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- The Boris Rozenfeld Russian Bibliophiles Club
- Saturday, August 30, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic B
- DIY Red Envelope Lantern
- Thursday, September 4, 2014Portola, Portola Meeting Room