Learn how to configure “Language and Regional” setting on your PC, add handwriting input method to your computer and practice composing words and sentences in Chinese characters simply by using your mouse using MS Word.
We will also learn how to use the handwriting input method to search information thru the web.
First come first served. No pre-registration required.
Come join us and have fun learning!
- Book A Librarian
- Friday, May 6, 2016, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab
- One-On-One eResource Help at The Bridge
- Friday, May 6, 2016, 4:00 pmMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- Saturday, May 7, 2016, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Sunday, May 1, 2016, 2:00 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Girls Who Code
- Monday, May 2, 2016, 4:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Book a Librarian in Russian
- Tuesday, May 3, 2016, 10:30 amMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.