Learn how to configure “Language and Regional” setting on your PC, add handwriting input method to your computer and practice composing words and sentences in Chinese characters simply by using your mouse using MS Word.
We will also learn how to use the handwriting input method to search information thru the web.
First come first served. No pre-registration required.
Come join us and have fun learning!
- Book a Librarian
- Wednesday, March 1, 2017, 4:00 pmGlen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room
- Knowledge for College
- Wednesday, March 1, 2017, 6:00 pmPotrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Book A Librarian
- Wednesday, March 1, 2017, 6:30 pmOcean View, Ocean View General Floor Area
- Job Seekers' Drop-In
- Wednesday, March 1, 2017, 10:00 amMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- eReader and Tech Drop-In (English & Chinese)
- Wednesday, March 1, 2017, 3:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Computer Basics
- Thursday, March 2, 2017, 1:00 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.