Learn how to configure “Language and Regional” setting on your PC, add handwriting input method to your computer and practice composing words and sentences in Chinese characters simply by using your mouse using MS Word.
We will also learn how to use the handwriting input method to search information thru the web.
First come first served. No pre-registration required.
Come join us and have fun learning!
- Book a Librarian
- Thursday, March 23, 2017, 4:30 pmVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Friday, March 24, 2017, 3:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- One-On-One eResource Help at The Bridge
- Friday, March 24, 2017, 4:00 pmMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- Computer Basics
- Thursday, March 23, 2017, 1:00 pm
- Digital Device Drop-In
- Thursday, March 23, 2017, 4:00 pm
- Microsoft Excel: Pivot Tables
- Thursday, March 23, 2017, 6:00 pm