Learn how to configure “Language and Regional” setting on your PC, add handwriting input method to your computer and practice composing words and sentences in Chinese characters simply by using your mouse using MS Word.
We will also learn how to use the handwriting input method to search information thru the web.
First come first served. No pre-registration required.
Come join us and have fun learning!
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, February 28, 2015Portola, Portola Meeting Room
- Girls Who Code
- Saturday, February 28, 2015Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown General Floor Area
- Practical Microsoft Excel
- Tuesday, March 3, 2015Main Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor