DIY Holiday Card
Let GoGo Craft help you create your very own card and envelope to make that handmade holiday gift extra special. Paper, cool patterns and templates, stamps, felt, markers, and embroidery floss will be provided. Perfect for crafters of any level!
Class runs from 6 to 7:30p.m. Ages 13 and up. Classes are free and you don't need to register in advance, but we do have limited seating for 40 so come early. Doors open at 5:45pm.
- Drop-In Art
- Friday, August 26, 2016, 2:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate General Floor Area
- Parent-Child Interactions
- Thursday, September 1, 2016, 10:00 amWestern Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Knitting and Crocheting Circle
- Friday, September 2, 2016, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Stained Glass Lantern Workshop
- Saturday, August 27, 2016, 3:00 pmMission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, September 3, 2016, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Make a Terrarium
- Friday, September 16, 2016, 2:00 pmMarina, Marina Childrens' Area