DIY Holiday Card
Let GoGo Craft help you create your very own card and envelope to make that handmade holiday gift extra special. Paper, cool patterns and templates, stamps, felt, markers, and embroidery floss will be provided. Perfect for crafters of any level!
Class runs from 6 to 7:30p.m. Ages 13 and up. Classes are free and you don't need to register in advance, but we do have limited seating for 40 so come early. Doors open at 5:45pm.
- Knitting and Crocheting Circle
- Friday, October 21, 2016, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Monday Monthly Craft
- Monday, October 24, 2016, 3:00 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Halloween Craft: Paper Spiderweb
- Tuesday, October 25, 2016, 3:30 pmNorth Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, November 5, 2016, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Crafts: 101
- Tuesday, November 15, 2016, 7:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Jewelry Making
- Thursday, November 17, 2016, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area