DIY Holiday Card
Let GoGo Craft help you create your very own card and envelope to make that handmade holiday gift extra special. Paper, cool patterns and templates, stamps, felt, markers, and embroidery floss will be provided. Perfect for crafters of any level!
Class runs from 6 to 7:30p.m. Ages 13 and up. Classes are free and you don't need to register in advance, but we do have limited seating for 40 so come early. Doors open at 5:45pm.
- LED Holiday Ornaments
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016, 6:00 pmPortola, Portola Meeting Room
- Cookie of the Month: Decorated Lemon Sugar Cookies
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016, 6:30 pmIngleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Adult Craft Night: Sugar Scrubs and Holiday Cards
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016, 7:00 pmNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Colorful Paper Beads for Jewelry
- Thursday, December 15, 2016, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, December 17, 2016, 1:30 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Holiday Glass Jar Lanterns
- Saturday, December 17, 2016, 2:00 pmGlen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room