DIY Holiday Card
Let GoGo Craft help you create your very own card and envelope to make that handmade holiday gift extra special. Paper, cool patterns and templates, stamps, felt, markers, and embroidery floss will be provided. Perfect for crafters of any level!
Class runs from 6 to 7:30p.m. Ages 13 and up. Classes are free and you don't need to register in advance, but we do have limited seating for 40 so come early. Doors open at 5:45pm.
- Button Making
- Friday, January 20, 2017, 3:00 pmPortola, Portola Meeting Room
- Knitting and Crocheting Circle
- Friday, January 20, 2017, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, January 21, 2017, 10:15 amSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Chinese Paper Cutting for the New Year
- Thursday, January 19, 2017, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, January 21, 2017, 1:30 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Chinese Papercutting
- Thursday, January 26, 2017, 6:30 pmSunset, Sunset Children's Area