Matt Springer, Associate Professor of Medicine at UCSF, will give a talk and slideshow about precautions that can be taken to lessen the damage from an earthquake at home and work. His presentation will include photos of preparations in his own home and measures ranging from simple to complex to prepare for the next temblor. Don’t miss this chance to learn what you can do to protect yourself and your home during the next earthquake.Sponsored by the Stegner Environmental Center.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Fabric Envelope
- Saturday, April 19, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown Meeting Room
- The Trees of San Francisco
- Saturday, April 19, 2014Presidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- POSTPONED -- Basic Bike Repair and Safety for Kids
- Saturday, April 19, 2014Potrero, Potrero Meeting Room