Matt Springer, Associate Professor of Medicine at UCSF, will give a talk and slideshow about precautions that can be taken to lessen the damage from an earthquake at home and work. His presentation will include photos of preparations in his own home and measures ranging from simple to complex to prepare for the next temblor. Don’t miss this chance to learn what you can do to protect yourself and your home during the next earthquake.Sponsored by the Stegner Environmental Center.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- An Omnivorous Family's Dilemma
- Saturday, December 12, 2015, 2:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Holiday Crafts with Recycled Materials
- Saturday, December 12, 2015, 2:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Children's Area
- Solar Solutions for Climate Change!
- Saturday, December 19, 2015, 3:30 pmPotrero, Potrero Meeting Room