Matt Springer, Associate Professor of Medicine at UCSF, will give a talk and slideshow about precautions that can be taken to lessen the damage from an earthquake at home and work. His presentation will include photos of preparations in his own home and measures ranging from simple to complex to prepare for the next temblor. Don’t miss this chance to learn what you can do to protect yourself and your home during the next earthquake.Sponsored by the Stegner Environmental Center.
Este es un evento de Ecología (Green Stacks).
- Documentary: Watershed
- Martes 22 de Abril de 2014Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Erik Peper: Take Charge of Your Healing!
- Martes 22 de Abril de 2014West Portal, West Portal: Área Juvenil
- National Poetry Month and Earth Day Event
- Martes 22 de Abril de 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones