Matt Springer, Associate Professor of Medicine at UCSF, will give a talk and slideshow about precautions that can be taken to lessen the damage from an earthquake at home and work. His presentation will include photos of preparations in his own home and measures ranging from simple to complex to prepare for the next temblor. Don’t miss this chance to learn what you can do to protect yourself and your home during the next earthquake.Sponsored by the Stegner Environmental Center.
Este es un evento de Ecología (Green Stacks).
- Jazikidi - Caminos del Amazonas
- Jueves 30 de Junio de 2016, 7:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior: Sala de Reuniones
- Fermentation Basics
- Miércoles 13 de Julio de 2016, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Centro de Alfabetización: Computadoras
- Section Hiking the Pacific Crest Trail
- Miércoles 13 de Julio de 2016, 6:30 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana B