Matt Springer, Associate Professor of Medicine at UCSF, will give a talk and slideshow about precautions that can be taken to lessen the damage from an earthquake at home and work. His presentation will include photos of preparations in his own home and measures ranging from simple to complex to prepare for the next temblor. Don’t miss this chance to learn what you can do to protect yourself and your home during the next earthquake.Sponsored by the Stegner Environmental Center.
Este es un evento de Ecología (Green Stacks).
- Keeping Tahoe Blue
- Miércoles 11 de Diciembre de 2013
Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Green Saturdays @ Bernal
- Sábado 14 de Diciembre de 2013
- Clothing Swap: Green Saturdays @ Bernal
- Sábado 11 de Enero de 2014
- Craft Space: A Teen Craft Space for ages 8-18
- Miércoles 22 de Enero de 2014