Matt Springer, Associate Professor of Medicine at UCSF, will give a talk and slideshow about precautions that can be taken to lessen the damage from an earthquake at home and work. His presentation will include photos of preparations in his own home and measures ranging from simple to complex to prepare for the next temblor. Don’t miss this chance to learn what you can do to protect yourself and your home during the next earthquake.Sponsored by the Stegner Environmental Center.
Este es un evento de Ecología (Green Stacks).
- An Omnivorous Family's Dilemma
- Sábado 12 de Diciembre de 2015, 2:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Holiday Crafts with Recycled Materials
- Sábado 12 de Diciembre de 2015, 2:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Children's Area
- Solar Solutions for Climate Change!
- Sábado 19 de Diciembre de 2015, 3:30 pmPotrero, Potrero: Sala de Reuniones