Matt Springer, Associate Professor of Medicine at UCSF, will give a talk and slideshow about precautions that can be taken to lessen the damage from an earthquake at home and work. His presentation will include photos of preparations in his own home and measures ranging from simple to complex to prepare for the next temblor. Don’t miss this chance to learn what you can do to protect yourself and your home during the next earthquake.Sponsored by the Stegner Environmental Center.
Este es un evento de Ecología (Green Stacks).
- Home Preparedness in Earthquake Country
- Sábado 29 de Octubre de 2016, 2:00 pmSunset, Sunset: Área Juvenil
- Film: Islands of Sanctuary
- Miércoles 2 de Noviembre de 2016, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Other Avenues Are Possible
- Jueves 17 de Noviembre de 2016, 7:00 pmSunset, Sunset: Área Juvenil