Matt Springer, Associate Professor of Medicine at UCSF, will give a talk and slideshow about precautions that can be taken to lessen the damage from an earthquake at home and work. His presentation will include photos of preparations in his own home and measures ranging from simple to complex to prepare for the next temblor. Don’t miss this chance to learn what you can do to protect yourself and your home during the next earthquake.Sponsored by the Stegner Environmental Center.
- Fabric Envelope
- 星期六, 2014年4月19日Chinatown 華埠分館/ 麥禮謙, 華埠分館會議室
- The Trees of San Francisco
- 星期六, 2014年4月19日Presidio 分館, Presidio 分館會議室
- POSTPONED -- Basic Bike Repair and Safety for Kids
- 星期六, 2014年4月19日Potrero 分館, Potrero 分館會議室