Come learn about San Francisco's Civil Grand Jury.
You will hear about:
- What is the purpose of the grand jury?
- Who are the people who serve on the grand jury?
- How it works: selection of issues studied, and how investigations are done?
- Does anything happen with the jury’s findings and recommendations?
Come to the community meeting and get the answers. And ask other questions at the discussion period following the brief presentation by former civil grand jurors.
- CANCELLED--Myths and Blackholes in Dog Behavior
- Saturday, April 26, 2014Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Merced Branch Library Open House
- Wednesday, May 14, 2014Merced, Merced General Floor Area
- Managing Your Money
- Thursday, May 15, 2014Ocean View, Ocean View Meeting Room