Come learn about San Francisco's Civil Grand Jury.
You will hear about:
- What is the purpose of the grand jury?
- Who are the people who serve on the grand jury?
- How it works: selection of issues studied, and how investigations are done?
- Does anything happen with the jury’s findings and recommendations?
Come to the community meeting and get the answers. And ask other questions at the discussion period following the brief presentation by former civil grand jurors.
- Civil Grand Jury
- Miércoles 12 de Marzo de 2014Western Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones
- The Evolving Chinese Dress, 1909-1973
- Miércoles 12 de Marzo de 2014Merced, Merced: Área Principal
- Civil Grand Jury event at Ingleside Branch
- Sábado 15 de Marzo de 2014Ingleside, Ingleside: Sala de Reuniones