Come learn about San Francisco's Civil Grand Jury.
You will hear about:
- What is the purpose of the grand jury?
- Who are the people who serve on the grand jury?
- How it works: selection of issues studied, and how investigations are done?
- Does anything happen with the jury’s findings and recommendations?
Come to the community meeting and get the answers. And ask other questions at the discussion period following the brief presentation by former civil grand jurors.
- CANCELLED-Myths and Blackholes in Dog Behavior
- Sábado 26 de Abril de 2014Sunset, Sunset: Área Juvenil
- Managing Your Money
- Jueves 15 de Mayo de 2014Ocean View, Ocean View: Sala de Reuniones
- The Evolving Chinese Dress, 1909-1973
- Jueves 15 de Mayo de 2014West Portal, West Portal: Área Juvenil