Join us as we read, sing and play together. Fun for the whole family from babies to preschoolers to grandparents and caregivers. For class reservations, please call (415) 822-2605.
Note: This event will be taking place at a location outside the San Francisco network of public libraries. For questions concerning the event, please contact the hosting library: Bayview/Linda Brooks-Burton.
Books, songs, rhymes, and fun for children of all ages unless noted.
- Japanese Parents' Group & Storytime
- Thursday, October 27, 2016, 10:00 amWestern Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Read For The Record Storytime
- Thursday, October 27, 2016, 10:00 amParkside, Parkside Children's Area
- Read for the Record: Family Storytime
- Thursday, October 27, 2016, 10:00 amBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room