Despite its status as a relatively young city, St. Petersburg is awash in mythology. From stories surrounding its initial construction to the Bronze Horseman, to tales of the Revolution, St. Petersburg is full of locations that conjure up local myths, folklore, and scenes from literature. The St. Petersburg Associates of San Francisco is proud to present Dr. Elena Svetikova's talk on the cultural history of the Northern Capital and its reflection on the extraordinary Russian literary imagination. THIS PROGRAM IS IN RUSSIAN.
- The Boris Rozenfeld Russian Bibliophiles Book Club
- Saturday, February 25, 2017, 2:00 pm
- The Art of Eastern European Egg Decoration
- Sunday, March 12, 2017, 1:30 pm
- The Boris Rozenfeld Russian Bibliophiles book Club
- Saturday, March 25, 2017, 2:00 pm