The Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC) will be offering their free services at Richmond Branch Library on Mondays from 10am - 1pm and Wednesdays from 10am-12pm. They provide information and referral, help with filling out forms, and translation services to seniors and disabled. Staff speak English, Chinese, and Russian.
- West Side Whimsy
- Wednesday, August 24, 2016, 7:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
- The Boris Rozenfeld Russian Bibliophiles Club
- Saturday, August 27, 2016, 2:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Will-Writing Workshop
- Saturday, August 27, 2016, 2:00 pmPortola, Portola Meeting Room
- Microsoft Excel: Intermediate/Advanced Skills
- Wednesday, August 24, 2016, 10:00 amMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, August 24, 2016, 1:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Book a Librarian
- Thursday, August 25, 2016, 3:00 pmMarina, Marina General Floor Area