The Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC) will be offering their free services at Richmond Branch Library on Mondays from 10am - 1pm and Wednesdays from 10am-12pm. They provide information and referral, help with filling out forms, and translation services to seniors and disabled. Staff speak English, Chinese, and Russian.
- The Customs of the Lunar New Year 2015
- Friday, March 6, 2015Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Friday, March 6, 2015Parkside, Parkside Teen's Area
- Russian Kaleidoscope - Russian, Ukrainian and Gypsy Music
- Saturday, March 7, 2015Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room