The Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC) will be offering their free services at Richmond Branch Library on Mondays from 10am - 1pm and Wednesdays from 10am-12pm. They provide information and referral, help with filling out forms, and translation services to seniors and disabled. Staff speak English, Chinese, and Russian.
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Lunes 20 de Abril de 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- What to Eat Now? Are You Confused?
- Miércoles 22 de Abril de 2015Merced, Merced: Área Principal
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Viernes 24 de Abril de 2015Parkside, Parkside: Área de Adolescentes