The Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC) will be offering their free services at Richmond Branch Library on Mondays from 10am - 1pm and Wednesdays from 10am-12pm. They provide information and referral, help with filling out forms, and translation services to seniors and disabled. Staff speak English, Chinese, and Russian.
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, May 2, 2016, 10:00 amBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- CANCELLED - The Chinese & the Transcontinental Railroad
- Thursday, May 5, 2016, 7:00 pmSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- San Francisco's Chinatown, Then & Now
- Saturday, May 7, 2016, 11:00 amMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Book a Librarian in Russian
- Tuesday, May 3, 2016, 10:30 amMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Preparing for the Interview
- Tuesday, May 3, 2016, 2:30 pmMain Library, Learning Studio
- Yoga for Everybody
- Tuesday, May 3, 2016, 4:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room