The Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC) will be offering their free services at Richmond Branch Library on Mondays from 10am - 1pm and Wednesdays from 10am-12pm. They provide information and referral, help with filling out forms, and translation services to seniors and disabled. Staff speak English, Chinese, and Russian.
- Red Envelope Fish Lantern
- Saturday, January 31, 2015Merced, Merced General Floor Area
- Lion Dancers come to Richmond Branch!
- Saturday, January 31, 2015Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Children's Area
- The Boris Rozenfeld Russian Bibliophiles Club
- Saturday, January 31, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B