The Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC) will be offering their free services at Richmond Branch Library on Mondays from 10am - 1pm and Wednesdays from 10am-12pm. They provide information and referral, help with filling out forms, and translation services to seniors and disabled. Staff speak English, Chinese, and Russian.
This is a Wise Up! program for learning and living well at any age.
- Mandarin Story Time
- Tuesday, February 28, 2017, 11:15 amIngleside, Ingleside Children's Area
- Thursday, March 2, 2017, 12:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- "The Adventures of S. Phaeton" Radio Play
- Saturday, March 4, 2017, 1:30 pmNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- CANCELLED-Book a Librarian in Russian
- Tuesday, February 28, 2017, 10:30 amMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, March 1, 2017, 1:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- eReader and Tech Drop-In (English & Chinese)
- Wednesday, March 1, 2017, 3:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room