The Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC) will be offering their free services at Richmond Branch Library on Mondays from 10am - 1pm and Wednesdays from 10am-12pm. They provide information and referral, help with filling out forms, and translation services to seniors and disabled. Staff speak English, Chinese, and Russian.
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- 星期五, 2015年１月30日Parkside 分館, Parkside 分館青少年室
- Red Envelope Fish Lantern
- 星期六, 2015年１月31日Merced 分館, Merced 公眾範圍
- Lion Dancers come to Richmond Branch!
- 星期六, 2015年１月31日Richmond 列治文分館/ Senator Milton Marks, Richmond 兒童室