The Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC) will be offering their free services at Richmond Branch Library on Mondays from 10am - 1pm and Wednesdays from 10am-12pm. They provide information and referral, help with filling out forms, and translation services to seniors and disabled. Staff speak English, Chinese, and Russian.
- Celebrate with Kai-lan!
- Saturday, February 13, 2016, 2:30 pmIngleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Book a Librarian in Russian
- Tuesday, February 16, 2016, 10:30 amMain Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- Buffalo Soldiers: Their 150th Anniversary
- Wednesday, February 17, 2016, 7:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Sunday, February 14, 2016, 2:00 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, February 17, 2016, 1:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Internet 101
- Thursday, February 18, 2016, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab