The Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC) will be offering their free services at Richmond Branch Library on Mondays from 10am - 1pm and Wednesdays from 10am-12pm. They provide information and referral, help with filling out forms, and translation services to seniors and disabled. Staff speak English, Chinese, and Russian.
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, September 26, 2016, 10:00 amBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Wednesday, September 28, 2016, 4:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- The Boris Rozenfeld Russian Bibliophiles Club
- Saturday, October 1, 2016, 2:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Brain Fitness
- Monday, September 26, 2016, 1:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Online Job Search & Digital Economy Opportunities
- Tuesday, September 27, 2016, 9:30 amMain Library, Learning Studio
- Book a Librarian in Russian
- Tuesday, September 27, 2016, 10:30 amMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.