Use both of your hands to knit a scarf. We will provide limited yarn for practice. You can bring bulky or mohair yarn. Limit to 12 participants. For teens, ages 12 and older. For information or registration, please call Jewel at Chinatown Library, Tel:(415)355-2888 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jewelry Making with Chelsee Robinson
- Friday, March 7, 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Teen's Area
- Tuesday, March 11, 2014
- Build a Marshmallow Catapult!
- Tuesday, March 11, 2014Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Jewelry Making
- Sunday, March 9, 2014Potrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Maker Mondays
- Monday, March 10, 2014Main Library, Children's Center
- Foil Embossing
- Saturday, March 15, 2014West Portal, West Portal Courtyard
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.