Interested in learning more about criminal law? Join the second round of SFPL's legal book club!
Susan Kuklin's 2001 book Trial: The Inside Story takes readers on a unique journey through the world of criminal law. Kuklin's book chronicles a criminal case involving a kidnapping ring in New York's Chinatown. In the story, Kuklin puts readers in the room with the prosecution and defense during strategy discussions. She divulges the judge's mid-trial thoughts and opinions. She explains the procedural and substantive concepts that one needs to know in order to understand a modern day criminal trial.
To register or for more information, please contact 415.557.4251 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: This is not a legal clinic and does not offer legal advice.
See sfpl.org/volunteer for more Volunteer Services information.
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, May 30, 2015Portola, Portola General Floor Area
- Conversational American Sign Language Group
- Saturday, May 30, 2015Main Library, Stong Room - Floor 1
- ESL Help
- Monday, June 1, 2015Ingleside, Ingleside Children's Area