Interested in learning more about criminal law? Join the second round of SFPL's legal book club!
Susan Kuklin's 2001 book Trial: The Inside Story takes readers on a unique journey through the world of criminal law. Kuklin's book chronicles a criminal case involving a kidnapping ring in New York's Chinatown. In the story, Kuklin puts readers in the room with the prosecution and defense during strategy discussions. She divulges the judge's mid-trial thoughts and opinions. She explains the procedural and substantive concepts that one needs to know in order to understand a modern day criminal trial.
To register or for more information, please contact 415.557.4251 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: This is not a legal clinic and does not offer legal advice.
See sfpl.org/volunteer for more Volunteer Services information.
- Summer Reading Volunteer Training
- 星期三, 2015年5月27日Chinatown 華埠分館, 華埠分館會議室
- Conversational English Language Group
- 星期四, 2015年5月28日Main 總圖書館, Stong 會議室
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- 星期六, 2015年5月30日Portola 分館, Portola 公眾範圍