San Francisco Public Library now has free conversational language groups.
The Conversational Spanish Language Group is for adults who wish to strengthen their Spanish conversational language skills. We focus on practical, everyday topics. If you are a non-native speaker who wants to practice your spoken Spanish, then this group is the place for you!
The Tuesday group is geared towards beginners. For the intermediate group information, please click here.
The Spanish Language Group meets from 6p-7:30p on Tuesdays, beginning Tuesday February 5th. Classes will meet for a 10-week period and pre-registration is strongly recommended to ensure you have a space.
Please contact 415.557.4251 or firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.
- Conversational American Sign Language Group
- Saturday, May 30, 2015Main Library, Stong Room - Floor 1
- AAC Conversation Club
- Monday, June 1, 2015Noe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Conversational English Language Group
- Thursday, June 4, 2015Main Library, Stong Room - Floor 1