Interested in learning about the ukulele? Be a part of the first session of Ukulele for tweens and jam at the library. No music knowledge or experience required, just an open mind and willingness to learn.
This is a free program for ages 10 - 15. Drop-ins welcome but registration is encouraged to secure your own ukulele. For more information or to register contact Ileana at email@example.com or (415) 355-5660.
- Parent-Child Interactions
- Thursday, February 5, 2015Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- African Musical Instrument Workshop
- Thursday, February 5, 2015North Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Lion Dancers!
- Saturday, February 7, 2015Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown General Floor Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.