Interested in learning about the ukulele? Be a part of the first session of Ukulele for tweens and jam at the library. No music knowledge or experience required, just an open mind and willingness to learn.
This is a free program for ages 10 - 15. Drop-ins welcome but registration is encouraged to secure your own ukulele. For more information or to register contact Ileana at email@example.com or (415) 355-5660.
- Bernal Celebrates Black History!
- Saturday, February 13, 2016, 1:30 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights General Floor Area
- Hip-Hop Workshop for Kids
- Wednesday, February 17, 2016, 4:00 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Musical Outdoor Storytime
- Tuesday, March 1, 2016, 10:30 am
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.