Join us for a lively discussion of Almost Never, by Daniel Sada. Mission Bay book club meets bimonthly. New members are always welcome.
Daniel Sada (1953-2011) is considered by many to be the boldest and most innovative writer in Spanish of his generation. His numerous awards include the Herralde Prize for Almost Never and Mexico's most prestigious literary award, the National Prize for Arts and Sciences for Literature. Roberto Bolaño has said "Daniel Sada is undoubtly writing one of the most ambitious works in the Spanish Language."
- The Boris Rozenfeld Russian Bibliophiles Club
- Saturday, July 23, 2016, 2:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Excelsior Branch Book Club
- Tuesday, July 26, 2016, 7:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Great Books Discussion Group
- Wednesday, July 27, 2016, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area