Join us for a lively discussion of Almost Never, by Daniel Sada. Mission Bay book club meets bimonthly. New members are always welcome.
Daniel Sada (1953-2011) is considered by many to be the boldest and most innovative writer in Spanish of his generation. His numerous awards include the Herralde Prize for Almost Never and Mexico's most prestigious literary award, the National Prize for Arts and Sciences for Literature. Roberto Bolaño has said "Daniel Sada is undoubtly writing one of the most ambitious works in the Spanish Language."
- Chinese Book Club
- Saturday, October 10, 2015, 1:00 pmMain Library, Children's Center
- Great Books Reading Group
- Saturday, October 10, 2015, 1:00 pmNorth Beach, North Beach General Floor Area
- Chinese Book Club meeting
- Saturday, October 10, 2015, 1:00 pmMain Library, Library Café - CLOSED