Join us for a lively discussion of Almost Never, by Daniel Sada. Mission Bay book club meets bimonthly. New members are always welcome.
Daniel Sada (1953-2011) is considered by many to be the boldest and most innovative writer in Spanish of his generation. His numerous awards include the Herralde Prize for Almost Never and Mexico's most prestigious literary award, the National Prize for Arts and Sciences for Literature. Roberto Bolaño has said "Daniel Sada is undoubtly writing one of the most ambitious works in the Spanish Language."
- Excelsior Branch Book Club
- Tuesday, March 28, 2017, 7:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Parkside Library Book Club
- Tuesday, March 28, 2017, 7:00 pmParkside, Parkside Teen's Area
- Mission Bay Book Club
- Wednesday, March 29, 2017, 6:30 pmMission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room