Join us for a lively discussion of Almost Never, by Daniel Sada. Mission Bay book club meets bimonthly. New members are always welcome.
Daniel Sada (1953-2011) is considered by many to be the boldest and most innovative writer in Spanish of his generation. His numerous awards include the Herralde Prize for Almost Never and Mexico's most prestigious literary award, the National Prize for Arts and Sciences for Literature. Roberto Bolaño has said "Daniel Sada is undoubtly writing one of the most ambitious works in the Spanish Language."
- Excelsior Branch Book Club
- Martes 26 de Julio de 2016, 7:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior: Sala de Reuniones
- Great Books Discussion Group
- Miércoles 27 de Julio de 2016, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal: Área Juvenil
- Golden Gate Valley Mystery Book Club
- Jueves 28 de Julio de 2016, 3:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate: Sala de Reuniones