Join us for a lively discussion of Almost Never, by Daniel Sada. Mission Bay book club meets bimonthly. New members are always welcome.
Daniel Sada (1953-2011) is considered by many to be the boldest and most innovative writer in Spanish of his generation. His numerous awards include the Herralde Prize for Almost Never and Mexico's most prestigious literary award, the National Prize for Arts and Sciences for Literature. Roberto Bolaño has said "Daniel Sada is undoubtly writing one of the most ambitious works in the Spanish Language."
- Golden Gate Valley Mystery Book Club
- Jueves 25 de Agosto de 2016, 3:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate: Sala de Reuniones
- Bernal Book Club
- Jueves 25 de Agosto de 2016, 4:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- The Boris Rozenfeld Russian Bibliophiles Club
- Sábado 27 de Agosto de 2016, 2:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B