Join us for a lively discussion of Almost Never, by Daniel Sada. Mission Bay book club meets bimonthly. New members are always welcome.
Daniel Sada (1953-2011) is considered by many to be the boldest and most innovative writer in Spanish of his generation. His numerous awards include the Herralde Prize for Almost Never and Mexico's most prestigious literary award, the National Prize for Arts and Sciences for Literature. Roberto Bolaño has said "Daniel Sada is undoubtly writing one of the most ambitious works in the Spanish Language."
- Chinese Book Club
- Sábado 10 de Octubre de 2015, 1:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Centro de Niños: Sala Creativa
- Great Books Reading Group
- Sábado 10 de Octubre de 2015, 1:00 pmNorth Beach, North Beach: Área Principal
- Chinese Book Club meeting
- Sábado 10 de Octubre de 2015, 1:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Café de la Biblioteca