Join us for a lively discussion of Almost Never, by Daniel Sada. Mission Bay book club meets bimonthly. New members are always welcome.
Daniel Sada (1953-2011) is considered by many to be the boldest and most innovative writer in Spanish of his generation. His numerous awards include the Herralde Prize for Almost Never and Mexico's most prestigious literary award, the National Prize for Arts and Sciences for Literature. Roberto Bolaño has said "Daniel Sada is undoubtly writing one of the most ambitious works in the Spanish Language."
- Excelsior Branch Book Club
- Martes 28 de Marzo de 2017, 7:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior: Sala de Reuniones
- Parkside Library Book Club
- Martes 28 de Marzo de 2017, 7:00 pmParkside, Parkside: Área de Adolescentes
- Mission Bay Book Club
- Miércoles 29 de Marzo de 2017, 6:30 pmMission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room