Join us for a lively discussion of Almost Never, by Daniel Sada. Mission Bay book club meets bimonthly. New members are always welcome.
Daniel Sada (1953-2011) is considered by many to be the boldest and most innovative writer in Spanish of his generation. His numerous awards include the Herralde Prize for Almost Never and Mexico's most prestigious literary award, the National Prize for Arts and Sciences for Literature. Roberto Bolaño has said "Daniel Sada is undoubtly writing one of the most ambitious works in the Spanish Language."
- Parkside Library Book Club
- Martes 30 de Agosto de 2016, 7:00 pmParkside, Parkside: Área de Adolescentes
- Isabel Allende's The House of the Spirits
- Jueves 1 de Septiembre de 2016, 6:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown: Sala de Reuniones
- Great Teen Book Swap!
- Viernes 2 de Septiembre de 2016, 3:30 pmOrtega, Ortega: Sala de Reuniones