Join us for a lively discussion of Almost Never, by Daniel Sada. Mission Bay book club meets bimonthly. New members are always welcome.
Daniel Sada (1953-2011) is considered by many to be the boldest and most innovative writer in Spanish of his generation. His numerous awards include the Herralde Prize for Almost Never and Mexico's most prestigious literary award, the National Prize for Arts and Sciences for Literature. Roberto Bolaño has said "Daniel Sada is undoubtly writing one of the most ambitious works in the Spanish Language."
- The Boris Rozenfeld Russian Bibliophiles Club
- Sábado 26 de Julio de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana B
- Mission Bay Book Club
- Miércoles 30 de Julio de 2014Mission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Adolescentes: Club de Lectores
- Sábado 2 de Agosto de 2014Ortega, Ortega: Sala de Reuniones