Join us for a lively discussion of Almost Never, by Daniel Sada. Mission Bay book club meets bimonthly. New members are always welcome.
Daniel Sada (1953-2011) is considered by many to be the boldest and most innovative writer in Spanish of his generation. His numerous awards include the Herralde Prize for Almost Never and Mexico's most prestigious literary award, the National Prize for Arts and Sciences for Literature. Roberto Bolaño has said "Daniel Sada is undoubtly writing one of the most ambitious works in the Spanish Language."
- Great Books Discussion Group
- Sábado 28 de Marzo de 2015Anza, Anza: Sala de Reuniones
- The Boris Rozenfeld Russian Bibliophiles Club
- Sábado 28 de Marzo de 2015Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Parkside Library Book Club
- Martes 31 de Marzo de 2015Parkside, Parkside: Área de Adolescentes