Join us for a lively discussion of Almost Never, by Daniel Sada. Mission Bay book club meets bimonthly. New members are always welcome.
Daniel Sada (1953-2011) is considered by many to be the boldest and most innovative writer in Spanish of his generation. His numerous awards include the Herralde Prize for Almost Never and Mexico's most prestigious literary award, the National Prize for Arts and Sciences for Literature. Roberto Bolaño has said "Daniel Sada is undoubtly writing one of the most ambitious works in the Spanish Language."
- Great Books Reading Group
- Martes 16 de Septiembre de 2014Sunset, Sunset: Área Principal
- Legal Book Club
- Miércoles 17 de Septiembre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala Stong - 1ª Planta
- Club de Lectores de Noe Valley
- Miércoles 17 de Septiembre de 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley: Sala de Reuniones